PR Rules

PR Rules
A blog about our adventures in the great, mad world of PR. Write your own story. Blog. Become. Get noticed. Share. Write on.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Welcome!

Dear Public Relations Mavens, Students, Advocates and other PR Junkies, 

Welcome to my blog that's been created just for you. Within the coming weeks and months, you're invited to post comments, share information and links to your favorite PR sites, blogs and more. In fact, I hope this will inspire you to blog, share the link to your own blog and more. The world of PR- full of adventure, scandal, social media trendsetting and more- will be explored right here, as well as some nifty (did I really just use the word 'nifty?) assignments that I'm giving to my very advanced and talented graduate PR students enrolled at Ithaca College.

So, what are you waiting for? Get blogging, writing and commenting!

Best,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment